Saturday, February 2, 2013

Working or Staying at Home? The Eternal Question...

I am a working mommy. I spend two days per week as a stylist at a local high end boutique and a few other days running my online women's apparel business. Because of this I feel proud and independent. I am also thankful that I am able to stay incorporated in the world of fashion even as a new mommy. However it is hard. It is a constant balance and at times I long to be a full time housewife and mom. Sometimes I hope that in my rush I am not forgetting to cherish the little moments. My boys will only be young once. Fashion will always be here. I am torn in two different directions. What are your thoughts? Will you be or are you a stay at home mom? Or are you committed to holding a career during motherhood?


No comments:

Post a Comment